1. Begin by signing into outreachbin.com.
2. Click the email tab on the dashboard.
3. Click the ‘Add New Email’ or ‘Connect Inbox' button.
4. In the connect inbox pop-up, insert your Zoho email address, name, and the app password.
5. To create an app password:
a. Click this Zoho Accounts link and sign in.
b. From the left menu, navigate to Security and click App passwords
c. Click Generate New Password.
d. You will be asked to give an app name to the name of your application for future reference.
e. Enter the name OutreachBin and click Generate.
f. Copy the password and paste it into the password tab in the connect inbox pop-up.
6. Click save once you have entered your name, Zoho email, and app password in the pop-up.
7. Choose the Zoho server in the following pop-up and click next.
8. Enter your Incoming server, incoming port, and server Encryption in the following pop-up.
9. Confirugre your warmup settings in the following pop-up. We recommend 40 interactions per day, a Reply rate of 30, and a ramp-up starting from 2.
10. Click on save.