How to connect your Gmail account to Outreachbin:
1. Begin by signing into outreachbin.com.
2. Click the email tab on the dashboard.
3. Click the ‘Add New Email’ or ‘Connect Inbox' button.
4. In the connect inbox pop-up, insert your Gmail email address, name, and the app password.
5. To create an app password:
a. Sign into your Gmail account and click on ‘Manage Your Google Account.’
b. Navigate to Security on the left-hand side of the page.
c. Scroll down until you see 2-step verification.
d. Enter your phone number to turn on the 2-Step Verification.
e. Now click on app passwords.
f. To generate an app password, click on other from the ‘Other’ from the drop-down menu and type in ‘Outreachbin’ in the input field.
g. Click Generate password.
h. Copy the password and paste it into the password tab in the connect inbox pop-up.
6. Choose the google server in the following pop-up and click next.
7. Enter your Incoming server, incoming port, and server Encryption in the following pop-up.
8. Confirugre your warmup settings in the following pop-up. We recommend 40 interactions per day, a Reply rate of 30, and a ramp-up starting from 2.
9. Click on save.