How to Create an Outlook Account and Connect to Outreachbin
How to create an Outlook account:
- Type www.outlook.com in your browser.
2. On the bottom of the screen, press Create a free account.
3. Create a new email and press Next.
4. Create a password and press Next.
5. Type your first and last name and press Next.
6. Add your birthday and press Next.
7. Complete the puzzle to create an account.
How to connect Outlook account to OutreachBin:
- Begin by signing into outreachbin.com.
2. Click the dashboard tab and click the Setup Email icon on Emails.
3. Click on the Connect Inbox tab.
4. In the Connect Inbox pop up
a. Insert your first and last name
b. Your email address
c. Keep your username as the email address you are using unless you are using an Alias.
5. Create a password:
a. Go to the Security basics page and sign in to your Microsoft account.
b. Click Get Started on the Advanced Security Options icon and enter the password.
c. Enter your backup email address and click on next.
d. Enter the 4 digit code you received on the backup email address and click next.
e. Under Additional Security turn on two-step verification.
f. Follow the instructions to set up two-step verification.
g. Under App passwords, select Create a new app password. A new app password is generated and appears on your screen.
h. Enter this app password in the password tab in Connect Inbox.
6. Press confirm.
How to enable tracking and warmup:
- Begin by typing www.outreachbin.com in your browser.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Press the Email Providers tab on the left side of the webpage.
4. Click Enable Tracking on your desired mailbox.
5. In the incoming server tab, input imap-mail.outlook.com
6. In Incoming port tab input 993.
7. In the Encryption tab input SSL.
8. Use your normal username and password and click confirm.
9. Click Enable Warmup.
10. Add how many interactions you want per day, how many replies you want per day, and how many emails you want to start from. For a brand new account, we recommend 40 interactions per day with a ramp upstart from 2 and a reply rate of 30.