How to create a Yahoo account:
1. Type www.yahoo.com into your browser.
2. Once the page loads click on the sign-in tab on the right side of the screen.
3. Click Create an account.
4. On the sign-up page fill in your first and last name, create an email address, create a password, fill in your birthday and phone number, and press continue.
5. Verify your phone number and press the Text me a verification code tab.
6. Type the verification code and press Verify.
7. When the screen says success press Done.
How to connect your Yahoo account to Outreachbin:
1. Begin by signing into outreachbin.com.
2. Click the dashboard tab and click the Setup Email icon on Emails.
3. Click on the Connect Inbox tab.
4. Click on the Yahoo Inbox tab.
5. In the connect inbox pop up-
Insert your first and last name
Your email address
Keep your username as your email address unless you are using an Alias
6. Create a password:
a. Sign in to your Yahoo Account and click Account Info.
b. Navigate to Account Security on the left-hand side of the page.
c. Scroll down until you see App Password.
d. Click Generate app password or Generate and manage app passwords.
e. Enter your app's name (OutreachBin) in the text field.
f. Click Generate password.
g. Copy the password and paste it into the password tab in the connect inbox pop-up.
h. Press confirm.
How to enable tracking and warm-up for Yahoo:
1. Begin by typing www.outreachbin.com into your browser.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Press the Email Providers tab on the left side of the webpage.
4. Click Enable Tracking on your desired mailbox.
5. In the Incoming server tab input imap.mail.yahoo.com.
6. In Incoming port tab input 993.
7. In the Encryption tab input SSL.
8. Input your username for yahoo mail.
9. Generate App password in yahoo security and input the password in the password tab.
Use generated App password, if non accessible create a new generated password.
Create a password:
1. Sign in to your Yahoo Account and click Account Info.
2. Navigate to Account Security on the left hand side of the page.
3. Scroll down until you see App Password.
4. Click Generate app password or Generate and manage app passwords.
5. Enter your app's name (OutreachBin) in the text field.
6. Click Generate password.
7. Press Confirm.
8. Click Enable Warmup.
9. Add how many interactions you want per day, how many replies you want per day, and how many emails you want to start from. For a brand new account we recommend 40 interactions per day with ramp up start from 2 and a reply rate of 30.