- Begin by typing www.outreachbin.com in your browser.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Navigate to the Campaigns tab on the left side of the webpage.
4. Click the Campaigns dropdown.
5. Click Create Campaign on the right side of the page.
6. Input the Campaign name and press Next.
7. Upload your CSV file, enter emails manually, or add from our leads list.
8. Click Choose File.
9. Click on your CSV file from your computer and press open.
10. You can choose to checkbox to remove any duplicate emails in the file or previous campaigns.
11. Select your custom variables and press next.
12. Verify your contacts (optional) and press next.
13. Create your messages or add webhook and follow up messages.
14. Click on email, and create your message. Add a subject line and custom variables.
15. Add new steps for follow up emails and select how many days to wait to send those follow-ups.
16. Once you are done creating your messages, press Next.
17. Preview your messages and press Next.
18. Schedule your campaigns and press Next.
19. Select which email address you want to send your campaign from and press Create.
What is Verifying Emails?
Verifying emails is important for cold email marketing to filter out any invalid or catch emails. Removing the invalid emails will help your sender reputation and avoid bounced emails. Using our tool VerifyBee, you can automatically filter out bad emails with a click of a button.