How to Connect Icloud to OutreachBin
- Sign in to your iCloud account on www.icloud.com.
After signing in, verify your account by entering your authentication code.
2. Click Account Settings in the middle of the page.
3. Under Apple ID click on Manage.
4. When redirected to the Apple ID page, click on Sign In.
5. Enter your Apple ID and password.
6. Verify your account by entering your authentication code.
7. When redirected to the next page scroll down to App-Specific Passwords.
8. Click Generate an app-specific password.
9. Enter the app name you wish to use (OutreachBin).
10. Confirm your password for your Apple account.
11. Copy the App-specific password and press done.
12. Go back to your iCloud tab in Connect Inbox and enter the password.
13. Press confirm.
How to enable tracking and warm-up:
- Begin by typing www.outreachbin.com in your browser.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Press the Email Providers tab on the left side of the webpage.
4. Click Enable Tracking on your desired mailbox.
5. In the Incoming server tab input imap.mail.me.com.
6. In Incoming port tab input 993.
7. In the Encryption tab input SSL.
8. Input the name part of your iCloud email address in username.
9. Generate App password in icloud security and input the password in the password tab.
Use generated App password, if non accessible create a new generated password.
Create a password:
a. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
b. In the Security section, click Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords.
c. Press the + and type OutreachBin into the tab and press create.
d. Confirm your icloud password.
e. Copy app generated password and paste into password tab.
10. Press Confirm.
11. Click Enable Warmup.
12. Add how many interactions you want per day, how many replies you want per day, and how many emails you want to start from. For a brand new account we recommend 40 interactions per day with ramp up start from 2 and a reply rate of 30.